Sorry, no cupcake recipe this time around 😅 Summer—proper summer—finally came here in Trondheim, so to celebrate the occasion, I thought of making something more appropriate: POPSICLES! 😎
My daughter and I both love Nutella, so when I came across this recipe for Nutella fudgesicles (fudge popsicles) at Pinterest I knew I just had to try my hands at it 😋
(Adapted from The Wholesome Dish)
Makes 6-8 popsicles
360 ml whole milk (I used chocolate milk)
1 tbsp corn starch
6 tbsp Nutella
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the milk and corn starch in a small saucepan, and stir until the corn starch is dissolved.
- Place the pan over medium heat, then add the Nutella and cocoa powder. Cook just until all the ingredients are well-combined, stirring regularly to prevent the Nutella from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Remove from the pan from the heat when the fudge mixture thickens. Stir in the vanilla extract, then let cool for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the cooled mixture into popsicle molds. Insert the popsicle sticks according to your popsicle mold instructions. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- When ready for eating, place the popsicle mold under warm running water to loosen the popsicle out of the mold.